We’ve Made Banking a Tap!
Check out all of the great features on mobile banking: deposit a check, iPhone TouchID, view checks, view statements, transfer funds, pay bills & more!
Deposit Checks on your iPhone, iPad or Android Device
Just go to the “Deposits” menu on the app to deposit checks. You must register first. Then, endorse your check “For Mobile Deposit Only” on the back, take a picture of the front and back of your check, enter the amount, and choose which account to deposit into and your funds will be available the next business day*.
Endorsement guidelines are as follows:
- The endorsement must read “For Mobile Deposit Only”.
- Endorsements must be written or printed legibly with dark ink.
- The endorsement should be all on one line.
- The endorsement must not be written in cursive but in printed letters.
- The back image must be clear and in focus with all four corners of the check visible allowing the endorsement to be clearly legible.
- The app will also not read any writing below the “Do not write, stamp or sign below this line” warning.
- The endorsement must be isolated and not overlap with other text, signatures, etc.
- The endorsement must be written horizontally in the endorsement area of the check when the check is held vertically in portrait mode.
- The endorsement must be in the correct orientation (not upside-down).
- Abbreviated endorsements will not work.
New Features August 2016
- Check image and deposit set viewing
- Statement viewing
- Remember your user ID (obfuscates the first 3 characters) (Passwords are never stored or remembered.)
- Touch ID for iOS (You can turn this on later in the Preferences menu if you don’t immediately activate it.)
- Select the landing page
- Change account display order
- Change your password option (Under the Preferences menu)
Our mobile banking apps and services keep you connected and are easy to use. Whether you’re on the go or just prefer your tablet or phone to a computer, you’ll like our intuitive interface. The mobile banking apps and website allow you to check on your account, view transactions, make transfers, pay your loan payment with your Commerce Bank checking or savings account, pay bills, view alerts and close your ATM or debit card in case you loose it or experience fraud. You have five ways to connect to Commerce Bank Mobile Banking:
- Download and install the Commerce Bank iPhone App at the Apple App Store.
- Download and install the Commerce Bank iPad App at the Apple App Store.
- Download and install the Commerce Bank Android App at Google Play.
- Browse to commercebk.mobi on your mobile phone browser.
- Enroll in Commerce Bank Texting on Internet Banking and text phrases to Commerce Bank for your account balance and transaction history to be received via SMS text. Click here to learn how.
Questions? Still Need Help?
Still need help? Call us at 662-286-5577, stop by our Main Office at 306 South Cass Street or click here to contact us electronically.
*Restrictions or holds may apply. The Bank may reject your check deposit for any reason. See the Mobile Check Deposit Terms & Conditions for more information.