It’s Quick, Free and Easy!!
It’s quick and easy to check your balances, transaction history and transfer funds with Commerce Bank Telephone Banking, our 24 Hour Telephone Banking system. Easy detailed instructions are listed below:
1. Dial 284-INFO (4636) or (844) 878-4578 [Toll-Free] to access the Telephone Banking system.
2. To access information, you will need your account number and your four-digit personal identification number.
Very Important: The first time you access your accounts, you are required to enter your account number and social security number or tax ID number. You will then be required to set a four digit PIN. Be sure to protect the security of your new personal identification number (PIN).
3. The Main Menu allows you to access balance information, account history, transfer and payment options, ATM & Debit Card options, listen to future dated transactions, change your PIN, and get Bank location and hours.
4. The balance information, account history and transfer and payment menu options provide access to checking, savings, loan and time deposit accounts as well as the ability to transfer funds (one-time or recurring) and make payments (one-time or recurring).
5. The ATM & Debit Card Services menu allows you to active, close or reorder your ATM or Debit Card.
6. The future dated transactions menu option gives you information on any future electronic transactions that are scheduled to post.
Menu options are:
|3||Transfer Funds or Make a Payment|
|4||ATM & Debit Card Service|
|5||Future Dated Transactions|
|6||Change your PIN|
|7||Get Bank Information|
Global commands that work on any menu are:
|3*||Go to the Main Menu|
|*||Go to the Previous Menu|
|8*||Switch between Touch Tone and Voice Recognition|